Thursday, January 15, 2015

Attitude Adjusted


We knew we had to get up early in the morning but still we chose to stay up way too late! We had company and we were having fun playing games. After about three hours of sleep I rolled out of bed and jumped in the shower, my mind started racing when I thought about everything I needed to do to get ready for our week end trip! I tend to get anxious and fret about forgetting things. I could feel myself getting uptight!

As I was busy lying out and folding clothes to pack EH finished his shower and came into the bedroom. I heard him lock the door and as he walked behind me to lock the other door I tensed up because he only secures the doors if he has something on his mind! I held my breath hoping he did not intend to spank me this morning. There simply was not enough time and I was stressed about getting everything done! I watched him walk over to the area where he keeps the HANGER! He picked it up and we made eye contact. He motioned me to lie over the bed! I instantly copped an attitude. I told him there was not enough time and I had a ton of things to do! Couldn’t he see I was too busy for this? We awoke later than I wanted to. As I was trying to plead my way out of being spanked he bent me over the bed and pulled my pants down. Smack! Smack! Smack! I was furious! I refused to submit to this spanking. I would show him! I would be just as mad when he was done! He continued to spank my bottom. The spanks were getting harder and harder to take. I started pleading “ok, ok, ok!” He lectured me about how this was going to be a long week end and I needed to be respectful to everyone. (We were going to visit my son and daughter in law. She and I don’t always see eye to eye). He continued to spank me in earnest! Despite myself I slowly began to melt. My body started to relax and accept the punishment. He sensed my acceptance and whispered in my ear “good girl” the spanks got lighter and he asked me “are we going to have a good week end?” I answered “yes sir.” And there it was. He calmed me down. He knows me better than I know myself. He stopped spanking me and brought me up to embrace him. We held each other for a moment and then he sat me back down. I looked down for a split second and when I looked up I was faced with his ‘morning desire’. I rolled my eyes and took him in my mouth. He pushed back and forth for a minute then pulled away and stated “you failed my test, I wanted to see if you were truly submissive. You disappointed me when you rolled your eyes”. I shrank in disappointment in myself. I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck and asked for his forgiveness. “I’m so sorry” I cried. “I didn’t mean to disappoint you. I hate myself!” He held me tight and said everything was ok. “Now let’s get busy!” he said. And he helped me get everything done and we got on the road in plenty of time.

I asked for DD. It took EH a while to come around and it took us along time to get things figured out. I feel like we’ve come a long way though. It’s only been a year and a half. He is so much better at DD than I am even though I was the one who brought it up and asked for it. I didn’t think he would ever really be dominant and I never truly thought he would be good at spanking me. He definitely proved me wrong! I’m the one who is struggling to be submissive. I want to submit with my whole heart. It just doesn’t come natural for me. But I’m working on it and I know I will be better in time.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Submissiveness is a challenge indeed. If you ever figure it out let me know! I struggle with it, too. It's interesting the different mindsets we are in during spankings. Sometimes I feel okay to take one, other times I just hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ZBG. Most of the time I want a spanking. I even ask for one sometimes. But that morning it couldn't have been further from my mind! But thank goodness he knows me and took over. I would have continued to spiral down and our week end would not have been fun.

    ReplyDelete