Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Lesson Learned


We had a wonderful time at the condo this week end! There was enough snow for opening day at the lodge and the kids had a blast snowboarding! EH and I stayed in and cooked a fantastic dinner for everyone. I was hoping while we had some time alone that we would make love and cuddle by the fire. But nope! I ruined it! I let my mouth get out of control and I blurted out a very negative statement towards EH because he didn’t fix a problem that I expected him to fix. But my biggest problem was that I didn’t feel bad about it. One of the boys said I was out of line for saying it and he gave me a terrible look and I felt bad about being chastised by him but I didn’t feel bad about how I felt. At least not until later after everyone left to go play in the snow. EH took me by the hand and led me to the master bedroom. He told me he was embarrassed by what I said and especially that I said it in front of the kids! Oh. I didn’t know that I embarrassed him. I was too busy being disappointed in him to realize that my outburst embarrassed him. Very selfish, I know. EH pulled my pants and panties down and placed his hand on my back to guide me over the foot of the bed. Smack! Ouch! That stung! I looked back and he was using a flat wooden spatula he found in the kitchen. Smack, smack, smack! He had me dancing up and down. I stood up after a few more hard smacks and he waited for me to lie back down and he continued to punish my bottom. It was so stingy! He continued despite my begging to stop. Finely I cried “Can you please change implements?” He said “No!” and I pleaded again “Please please change!” he stopped spanking and as he rubbed my sore bottom I reached into our overnight bag and snatched out the back scratcher and held it out to him. He said “good idea!” and took it from me. I was hoping for a change of pain but it felt the same as the spatula! He continued to spank my bottom for some time as he lectured me on how to choose my words correctly. I really didn’t know he was that upset at me! I was beginning to understand though and I was beginning to feel remorse about embarrassing him. I’m really thick and sometimes it takes awhile to get there. I think he felt me start to melt and thought I was done so he put down the back scratcher and took me in his arms. He held me for a minute and I confessed to him I needed more. Without any hesitation his hands went down to his belt buckle. We stared into each other’s eyes as he unfastened it and carefully slid it through the loops. I watched him double it over. He nodded at me to lean back over the bed. I positioned my head to the side and watched as the belt was lifted up and brought down forcefully on my bottom. I buried my face in the pillow to muffle my cries. He belted my bottom over and over as I pleaded for him to stop! I cried “Just because I said I needed more doesn’t mean you have to be so mean!” He said “I’m not being mean, Babe” and it was then that I broke and felt true remorse! He was right. He wasn’t mean. In fact he’s the kindest man any women could dream of having for a husband. He does anything I ask of him. He takes care of me and our family. He’s gentle and loving in every way possible. How could I be so mean as to embarrass him with my cruel words? I began to feel humble and sorry for my outburst. He didn’t deserve it. And I deserved this terrible punishment! I don’t know how long he spanked me with his belt. I was in another place. A good place. Somewhere I like to be. I came back when I heard him say “It’s over now” and he gathered me up in his arms. We didn’t exchange words. We held each other close.

But it wasn’t over. I had hurt his pride and belittled him and now it was my turn to make it up to him. He put his hands on my shoulders and nudged me to my knees. I looked up at him as he unbuttoned and slid down the zipper to his jeans. He hastily let them fall, exposing himself to me. I took his full erection in my hands and softly kissed it and began expressing my love all around it. I wanted nothing more than to please my man and show him how much I love him. He put his hands on the back of my head and he began pushing himself forward. He was aggressive and slightly rough but I didn’t mind. I needed his dominance as much as he needed my submission. We needed each other. Each fulfilling a need the other craved.

Afterwards we cuddled in bed. I laid my head on his chest listening to his breath slow down to a normal rhythm.  We talked about the love we share. We talked about our family and Christmas and how nice it was that we came to the condo. I let him know how sorry I was for my outburst and from now on I will be in better control of how I express my thoughts. He told me all is forgiven and it’s in the past. I believe him and I trust him but as I was laying there I got a feeling that I wanted to be spanked again. Just to know what an after sex spanking was like. Since it was time to get busy before the family came in from playing in the snow, he obliged. He smacked my bottom hard a few times with his hand. “Ok ok!” I cried “I know how it feels now!” But of course I never get to say when it’s over and he spanked me several more times! It hurt, but we both ended up laughing and being playful. At least until we heard the front door open!

1 comment:

  1. We can be pretty cutting towards our husbands can't we? It's one thing I don't like about myself. I get in a mood and choose not to keep my mouth shut. Only in hind site can I see how wrong I am. Thanks for sharing.
    I love those fun spanks that turn into laughter. :)

    ReplyDelete