Thursday, November 20, 2014

Here we go...


My blog has been set up for months but I didn’t have the courage to write on it. I read everyone else’s blogs and I got down on myself thinking I can’t write as good as other bloggers do. Then recently I received an email from a blogger who wanted to know a little more about me. We became friends and she encouraged me write to on my blog. So thank you Zekesbestgirl from Shades of Scarlet. And also my husband who waited patiently for me to begin writing on my blog. Here goes.

My husband EH and I started DD a little over a year ago. I’m slightly embarrassed to admit we started because we read 50 Shades of Grey together. Because now a year later we realize the only thing 50 Shades and DD have in common is the few times Anna received a spanking. There’s more about a DD relationship than spanking. Although I admit the spanking was a huge turn on.

From there I researched “spanking” and I came across “Taken in Hand”. I read it for days! Then I told EH about it and I encouraged him to read it. I told him there were people like me out there who liked the same things I did. He looked at the site but he wasn’t as excited as I was. I kept searching and I found “Discipline and Love” and “LearningDD”. I joined the forums and I started reading blogs. I had a hard time getting any work done because I was reading nonstop! I was so intrigued.

EH read the things I emailed him as he was coming around. He starting reading the sites and showing signs of interest. Then a few weeks later he gave me a spanking. It was terrible. It was awkward, we were both uncomfortable and I didn’t think it would ever happen again. But somehow we got through the awkward stages and the spankings became real and we adopted the DD life style.

A little about us..

EH and I are both 50 something. We live in a small town in the western United States. We have several grown children, who all have spouses and we have two teenage sons still at home. We also have two foster care children who we would love to adopt! EH commutes about 45 minutes to work every day and I’m a stay at home mom.  We love to go camping and enjoy many other outdoor activities.

I love to write, and I’m excited to finally get my blog started.

Lizziebeth

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lizziebeth, great post. :) Congrats on your first one. You write just as well as everyone else. Only difference is that it's YOUR story. Keep em comin'.

    ((hugs))
    ZBG

    ReplyDelete